4 May 2012

ootd: camo




Jacket: £5, charity shop - T-shirt: £18, Topshop - Shorts: £15, vintage Levi's - Bracelets: from India - Bag: £?, Mulberry (I WISH!), £5, chav shop

Excuse the mess that is the wall behind me: I'm just about to redecorate my room, so everything has been stripped and my room is now completely bare! I'm not really doing anything too exciting today, just going to college, so I'll just show you what I throw on on a typical college day. Nothing to exciting - but here's one of my lovely cats, Eliza!

7 comments:

  1. your style is awesome!!
    your cat is amazing :)

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhha so ein schöner blog !
    dazu super bilder ♥

    ich bin noch ganz neu,
    lust auf gegenseitiges verfolgen ? :)

    lifeeeedesign.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your style and I'm now following x x x
    Your cats are super cute
    Love Coco x x x
    stylethrougthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cat!! so cute :) and your hair is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Camo jacket and a cat - my two favourite things!
    Great blog :)
    Hannah x
    www.girlsclub93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Desperate for a camo jacket!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!