7 May 2012

ootd: black and gold




Top: £2, charity shop / Jeans: £18, New Look (old) / Belt: £1, charity shop / Bangles: My mum's

Hello there lovelies! How are you all on this fine (rainy) day? I've been sat around doing next to nothing all day, mainly just fiddling around with my new hair extensions, which I'm possibly going to write a blog post about some time this week. It's a bank holiday, but this doesn't really affect me at all because I have no lessons on a Monday anyway... I say we get this changed to bank holiday Fridays?! It would suit me and my  sleeping pattern much better. I should have been revising but I've been so tired lately and I've had some pretty low moods, so I really wasn't feeling up to it - I probably should, though, seeing as my first exam is in 8 days!

Feeling a little groggy and don't want to be anywhere near a laptop screen right now, so I'll love you and leave you! P.S. I've gained 4 followers since last night - it may not sound like a lot to you, but to me it means the world, so thank you all! x



15 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, love your glittery top :)

    xx

    check out my blog if you like :)

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great top, sometimes charity shops are amazing, people hand in some great stuff! x

    www.rockit-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look lovely! the top is so pretty :) I really need a skinny belt like that too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit:) And I also like the design of your blog, so cute:)

    http://whoateallthestrawberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit! good luck on your upcoming exams too!
    xox dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your jeans and your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute outfit, and nice blog too- I'm following now :) I only recently started my own blog so I know exactly what you mean about how happy new followers make you! Good luck with your exams! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore your top, such a bargain aswell! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will follow your blog....
    Nice pictures...
    Mery

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the colour of your jeans :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love a good charity shop find! That top is lush xx

    http://raslett.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://raslett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the colour of ur pants and the belt aaaand the shirt and yeah it looks so good on u:-) like ur blog, it's so girly with all those flowers and pink hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the shiny shirt! :) Your blog is awesome-just became a member/follower of your blog. I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. Happy Blogging!!! 



    Elle xoxo


    www.thehighfeather.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great jeans! I'm in love with coloured jeans at the moment, and the pink really suits you!

    www.iwastakenbysurprise.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!