28 April 2012

intro...

I'm Molly, I'm sixteen and I'm from Nottingham in the UK (I feel like I'm writing a biography for a dating site or something...).
I've blogged various times before but I usually lose interest as I tend to base the blog on just one subject. Not any more! I've decided that I'm going to start a photography, music and fashion/beauty orientated blog: basically, just a lifestyle blog. I'll just go with the flow and see how this all turns out, but for now, here's a few little facts about me.
  • I'm obsessed with cats. My two little babies, Eliza and Pudding, are my life. I'm definitely a crazy cat lady in the making.
  • I got my first camera for my eighth birthday, and ever since, I've been obsessed with snapping anything and everything I do, much to the annoyance of my family and friends!
  • My boyfriend is the most wonderful person I know. Although we do have our occasional tiffs (who doesn't?!), I just have this feeling that we are still going to be together in our 60s - something which a lot of our friends and family also say, which is always nice to hear!
  • At this particular moment in time, I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I did have a few ambitions (teacher, music photojournalist, graphic designer) but right now, I'm thinking of taking business studies at university and starting my own little vintage shop and cafe. Fingers crossed! (As a gemini, I'm notorious to change my mind frequently - I doubt this idea will last for much longer and I'll move onto my next fad!)
I'm probably not the most interesting person in the world, but I certainly do have a lot of thoughts and ideas constantly swirling around my mind, so why not follow?! I promise you won't regret it...

"It was in love I was created and in love is how I hope I die." ~ Paolo Nutini

2 comments:

  1. your so pretty and welcome to blogger x

    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh i am excited to see your journey!! thank you for your lovely comment :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!