Hello, lovelies! A little while ago, I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Kayla at Blossom Fox. The Liebster Award is basically an award for bloggers with less than 200 bloggers. It's a great way to make your followers aware of other fabulous blogs, as well as making the owner of the blog feel all lovely and motivated to continue blogging - I know I did!
Anyway, without further ado, onwards with the award!
- Each person who is tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
- They have to answer the 11 questions set by the tagger.
- They must make 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have chosen as nominees.
- They must choose 11 bloggers to tag who also have less than 200 followers.
- These lucky bloggers must be told!
- No tag backs.
11 facts about me
- I have four dogs (Alan, Ken, Alfie and Mabel) and a lovely little kitty, Eliza.
- I am obsessed with reading and have some weird ability to be able to read loads of books at once... I'm currently reading ten books.
- My top celebrity crush is the gooooorgeous Anthony Kiedis of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. He also happens to be 6 years older than my dad...
- My star sign is Gemini.
- I still play Neopets... Judge me!
- Me and my sister drew the tattoos which my dad has on his arms and wrists.
- My main aspiration in life is not for a career, which most people want... I want loads of kids and a VW camper van.
- I've written about 40 short stories which I will never share with anyone - sorry!
- My middle name is Joanne, my mum's name.
- I want to have a daughter called Coco.
- I prefer my own company to being with people.
Questions from Kayla
Favourite nail polish colour?
Red! No competition there. Or black... Or green.
Tell us about your current pets.
I've got four dogs: a whippet named Kenmilleven Moon River (sorry, he's a pedigree, I have a pretentious dog!), a saluki named Alan, a border collie named Alfie and a mongrel named Mabel. I've also got a crazy tabby cat called Eliza who is about 8 years old but still acts like a kitten.
What is something you really want to buy right now?
Ask me this question every week and it will always be a VW camper van. I'm desperate for one!
What genre of music do you like to listen to?
I love funk, soul, alternative, R&B, a bit of pop... Most stuff, really, it generally depends on the artist. I hate Jessie J but I have a guilty pleasure for Domino!
Tea or Coffee?
Tea. Clipper tea is my absolute faveeeee.
Why did you start a blog?
I love writing and being able to share things I love with my lovely followers. It's also an outlet for when I'm sad, somewhere to share exciting news or just a place to post pictures that I love. Blogging is amazing!
Do you have any habits? If so, what are they?
Not that I know of, but my mum says that I sing without realising, so I guess that's one...?!
Do you collect anything?
This is really sad, but I collect snowglobes from holidays I go on, and I guess you could say that I collect books and magazines, too, 'cause I find it really hard to get rid of any.
How would you describe your personal style?
Ha, this is going to be difficult! I'm always changing the type of style which I want, at the moment it's hippie... I really want dreadlocks!
What is your dream job?
I'm really not too fussed but something to do with photojournalism or owning a tea room in Devon/Cornwall/Bristol sounds lovely.
Do your friends or family know of your blog?
Nope! It always embarrasses me if they know because I feel as though I have to be really careful with what I say...
Who I nominate
Hollie at For The Quaint Hearted
Jo at La Vie en Plastique
Andre at 1, 2, 3, pinta!
Rochelle at Even diamonds start out like coal
Florence at Floenem
Natalie at Go Style Yourself.
Caitlin at Sea of Turquoise
Sonia at Silly World
Connie at Silverlining
Dakota at The Fashionista Next Door
Katt at The Katt's Pyjamas
Questions for my nominees
Who inspired you to start blogging?
What is your main life aspiration?
Where do you shop the most?
Do you have a favourite music abum?
Do you enjoy living where you live?
If you could travel to any three countries, which would they be?
Are you currently studying? If so, which subject(s)?
Have you ever had any style/hair disasters?
How long have you been blogging for?
Who is your favourite blogger?
I can't wait to see all of your answers and who you nominate - I love finding new blogs!